Saturday, March 15, 2003

Taking Luqman for a window shopping to Suria KLCC. Park the car at Jelatek LRT Station and went onto the train to KLCC. Luqman was very excited. Wearing his favorite Batman t-shirt and blue jean with Spiderman slipper. Simple like his father. Forgot to bring my camera today. I always bring my Nikon with me wherever I go especially during weekend. The LRT was quite full, luckily there's a chinese teen offer her seat. I felt somewhat uneasy to take her seat because Luqman and I can hold on the steel bar. But at no time the seat was empty, then I take the seat with Luqman on my lap.

F1 promotion was everywhere. Also at the centre exhibition floor. Took a look at the souvenir stall. The products quite nice and the price is nicer. A round neck t-shirt cost at RM50. Wonder if there's any of this kind at Petaling Street with RM20 tag. If the price around RM30 I might consider to buy it. Like Ita always said, "just imagine how much food we can buy with that money" whenever I ask her to buy something or doing something we 'don't need'. Like going to a boat ride at Mines which cost RM10 per person. I thank her for being such.

Luqman look at the car model at one shop and persuade me to buy one for him. Steel cast model which is far than I can afford. Have to persuade him back with long explaination that means his father don;t have that much money to buy one. Though reluctant he seems understand what I said and follow me out of the shop. Then Luqman saw the Bat mobile and want to have a ride. Since I don't have a RM1 coin, I tried to ask for change at nearby shop. 3 shops has same answer. "We have none". Wonder if they really don't have it or just want me to buy something first. But luckily a good, wonderful, smart and handsome pak guard offer me the coin. How nice of him. Thanks a lot. Then Luqman got the ride.

Take him to Petrosains. The girl suggested me to take Dinotrekk for Luqman. RM5 for me, free for Luqman. Nice place and very informative and interactive. Luqman scared to death and hide behind me when he saw the moving Tyrasaunos Rex(betul ke eja?) Spend about 50 minutes there and then take Luqman for lunch. Nasi ayam barbeque for RM4.50. Quite reasonable with that kind of place. Soya can drink cost RM2. Wow.. what a value.

At 2.00 O'clock, went back to LRT and Luqman was tired and fall asleep rite away after entering the car.

No comments: