Friday, March 07, 2003

Reading most of Putri's journal. Her nick reminds me to my early relationship on the net. Ita use Putri as a nick name and I use Aprilia (my dream m/cycle last time). We're using telnet to chat. Very basic function. you can't see what you write until you hit enter. Teach me to be extra careful and delicate in using keyboard. Give me sense of confident to use both of my hands to reach all the characters on the board. I notice most of my colleagues use only 4 or 5 fingers only to type. I guess it's been a habit and then difficult to develop superior typing skill. I'm proud that I can use most of my finger to type and not to look at the keyboard while typing. Making lots better when writing anything including this journal.

Hmm... relationship between man and woman. Being discuss and talk everyday. Lots of writer making money out of that also. I've been thinking is there a complete book abt man woman r/ship like Windows Bible that detail out everything about r/ship. Is there a standard procedure to follow to achieve common target. HAPPINESS. Is there any?

IMHO, There's None. It's because our life are far complicated than a software programme code or a computer system. The most complicated and wonderful thing is our own brain.

Petang karang insyaAllah akan ke rumah Solehah untuk bincang program bersama anak-anak HIV tu. Tetapkan tarikh nak mula. Lepas tu bolehlah monitor from a far. Let the student lead the program. Macam kita orang dulu masa kat U. Masa dulu semuanya kita buat. HEP hanya lulus program dan bagi minimun budget je. Kat sini kena banyak tolong budak2 ni sikit sebab diaorg takde pengalaman sgt dan kurang sikit entry level dia kot. :)

Semalam orang nak install astro telefon. Nak pasang hari ni.

Byk call tentang kemasukan Mac ini. Website punya hit pun banyak selepas SPM keluar ni.

No comments: