Thursday, March 06, 2003

Semalam aku masakkan ayam masak halia untuk Ita dan Luqman. Pagi tadi aku masakkan nasi goreng. Luqman masih tidur walaupun didukung masuk ke dalam kereta. Baik juga begitu sekurang-kurang Luqman tidak mengganggu Ita semasa memandu.

Waiting for a service. Sitting inside Post office Bdr Baru Bangi waiting for the number to come out. About 30 people are inside. Most are sitting. Just a group of teen age girl chose to stand. I've not been in Post office quite a long time since Maybank introduce Maybank2u.com . There's only one counter service I use now, to pay for my car loan at Hong Leong. I guess the number of people who use online bill payment are still minority. Many still don't have access and some feel unsecure about having their money transfer without seeing it physically. half of my friends using it. The other half didn't have faith in it. This waiting eats me from inside. This is the time when I wish I own a PD. Can write anything even this weblog. RM1000 still expensive for me. Can't afford one. Wish someone will give it to me as a present.hehehe.. dreaming!

Not all are bad. I like watching people doing what there're doing. We had a free soprano concert from 4 years old girl who can't help herself of long wait. She sing her heart out. "Ayah IBu TerciNTaAAAA...!! jasamUuUU taKku LuupaAAAaaa",. Just that line. I notice many of the waiter, laughing. I laugh also. Very strong attitude she had. Very confident and greet everyone she pass by. When a girl sit beside her, she ask that 'kakak' "Kakak!, tengok kasuk kak?". Being lovable and cute, that 'kakak' give one shoe to her. She put it on and smile. On the way back, she 'bye bye' everyone. :)

Students are in exam week. There'll be a week break afterward. It'll be a silence week without the students around.

No comments: