Thursday, April 29, 2004

I've been wanting to put all my photo collection as part of my blog. But I have not yet settle the blog layout. Its not original and not representing me as one person. I had a scanner at home but the performance is so bad. If you can a good photo with it, it will become a bad photo. I have one album which I put all my personal best photo with artistic quality and special. We got scanner at office but it is not appropriate to scan tons of personal pictures with it. Digital camera is not in my consideration yet because I am particular about the picture quality. The good one cost too much and surely can't afford it.

I wonder why they didn't put camera stuff same with computers and eletrical items so that we can have it by installment. Digicam they may have but 35mm camera are not in. I 've been looking for a more decent SLR Camera than my Nikon F50D. I manage to contact a person who want to let go his Nikon F80 for RM1200 plus a battery pack. Still new and good condition, say the owner. The reason to sell is he want to buy a Nikon D70. Hmmm.. if only I can afford it. A Nikon SLR Digital camera. I can lose my sense when talking about camera.

If everything go smoothly I think I will take that F80. Maybe early next month. Then I can cover many weddings schedule in May school holiday, including Mahzan and my brother in law. I love to take pictures and enjoy looking at it. I hope we can achieve what we plan. With Allah bless, InsyaAllah.

No comments: