Monday, July 07, 2003

Mesyuarat tadi sepatutnya dihadiri oleh orang Marketing, bukan aku. Tapi it's good to mingle around that kind of people. We can get better perception of current private institution issues and can create a useful link. For those who are not familiar with MAPCU. It's a abbr for Malaysian Association of Private College and Universities. Those who join this association are consider a big player in private college. Those among the top colleges. The key player are Sedaya, Sunway, Systematic group, Taylor, APIIT, Limkokwing, KDU and lot more. Ikram College of Technology is proudly one of them. Though we are not that 'big' but we are right behind them.

I feel somewhat inferior when exchanging name card since my post is not that significant in term of the discussion but I feel proud of being there. I did say something there anyway :)

This morning I really notice myself of being overweight. hehe.. and during the meeting, since most of the time, only the chairman do the talking, I end up of having my own discussion with myself. I want to committ to a serious dieting program. Dieting is priority and exercise is second. I will be starting no lunch practice from today and I will go seriously on Isnin and Khamis puasa sunat. I CAN DO IT. YES I CAN!

+ We did go to the snow park at Genting and it was hell too cold (hell is hot btw) but it was fun. My finger all numb for several minutes. Luqman was having fun throwing the snow to Ita and me. He looked funny with big glove. Ita said snow at US last time not like this, this is far too cold.

No comments: