Wednesday, June 18, 2003

My second appearance in national TV the other day in Keluarga of RTM1. That shot was the last shot. I was a bit tired and lose some concentration. Since first impression is important, I feel not quite settle with that. Anyhow I am still confident like always. :)

Pink form has been distributed to fellow employee of Kumpulan Ikram and Protasco group. I didn't attend the briefing session at Multipurpose Hall last Monday. I was like ignoring things related to the pink form. Got many things to do besides that. I was asking a remisier friend what are the prospect for the listing. After a few question, he said the best it can go up 10 cent to 20 cent only or worse it can go down a bit. A friend from account department told me if you got own money, maybe okay to buy but if u want to borrow from bank to buy the share, definitely a big risk. Therefore my interest in pink form goes down.

Some colleague says.. " what if it goes up to 50 cent or RM1 on the first day?". Kan, menyesal lak kan.. Manalah tahu weh..

I say "Good for you then. Go ahead.". I won't ask you for my share.. but dinner is ok with me. :)

Reading a discussion in Geng Jurnal about Kelab Buku Terbang. HMm.. it's been few months ago since I last read a novel. Bukan Puteri Lindundang Bulan. I was quite keen in reading novels. I share this interest with my sisters. They all like to buy novels. Book I like most is the Trilogi by Keris Mas , Kuntum Tulip Biru, Sakura Mengorak Kelopak and what aa.. the other one.. Bunga dari kuburan ke?

Well... it seems that I am more interested now in Majalah Gempak or APO. Sometimes ago Alam Perwira and Pedang Setiawan.

No comments: