Monday, June 09, 2003

Jam menunjukkan sepuluh minit lagi jam satu. Kalau mengikut kiraan lama, aku akan tidak sempat nak habiskan blog ni tapi memandangkan sekarang ini kami sudah dibekalkan dengan talian jalur lebar, rasanya akan sempat dihabiskan.

Hmm.. I am now in the middle of dilemma. (dilemma pun ada tgh2). Whether to continue on writing in Bahasa or make it more often in English. Writing in Bahasa is more comfortable but I do feel extra needs to write in English for international visitors.(ekeke.. perasan lak ada mat salleh tengok blog nih). That's just another ambition of mine. I had surfed around for English blog all around the world. Especially from US and Astralia.Very nice indeed. But this blog is far inferior than most of them. I am in the middle(middle again..) of brainstorming for new layout..

I wasn't able to post earlier since I had to depend on my colleague to carry me for lunch.

Coming back to international surfers, last time I was talking about average theory. In order to achieve something better, we need to avoid in being 'average'. It also relates to Tok Rimau's writing in his free e-book. We need to have the edge or a niche in our writing. I think so. In order to know what we need to be more than average, we need to do KNA, Knowledge Need Analysis in which we have to know what knowledge we should import or learn to make our site more than 'average'.

As for me, I need to learn so many things for this site to discharge the inferiority. Give me some times. I need to be more serious in making it a real. I have to divide my times with strict discipline. Since I had so many hobbies, kinda hard to find extra time to spend on certain project.

* watching Futsal Bowl Final yesterday. Malaysia VS Indonesia. What a game! I was shouting all along. So many shots on target but fail to get into the net and too simple passes turn into goals. Luckily it was Malaysia who shot the golden goal in extra time. I didn't see it live that goal coz went to see my creator. Keep it that way, then we can achieve something better. Credit also goes to our coach, what's his name aa.. sumthing Machado. I like to see the way he react when Malaysia shot goals. The way he jump is somewhat interesting and funny. :) Congrats to Eddie Azwan for the golden goal.

No comments: