Tuesday, March 16, 2004

What a live! I manage to cure myself from the sick experience of the interview. Yesterday I tried to find details about the interviewer and manage to get some particulars. I want to remember this face so that, I would remember when I met her again. It's just typical academic chauvinist who can't stand others who step on their areas. They know all and we know nothing. Pity them who got that kind of attitude.

I found some rooms and alternative to replace the frustration and I will go for it. My mental state return to normal and everythings look positive again. Live still going tough and I still have to eat rice everyday.

The best thing could happen now is a new baby. Ita's period is now a week late and she's been vomitting several morning. That could be a positive sign I guess. I really hope and pray it is true. InsyaAllah...

No comments: