Monday, February 24, 2003

So much things to write. What should come first. Sometimes holiday do us no good at all. Especially when you gotto do things more than a usual day. But sometimes also we can’t just let the task go. No one but you have to do it. Like it or no, it’s your responsibility. Perhaps laymen term describe it more precisely : LAZY.. Malas nak buat apa-apa.

Yesterday Ita, Luqman and I started to packing up (We will move into college quarters). We clear up the store room first. So much things I forgot that we had are in there. Ita starts first, I join later coz I sleep later than her. (hehe.. excuse!) Then Luqman woke up and join in, by pouring all his old toys and playing with the boxes. He likes to get into the big box and then anticipating we will take him out of the box later.

We found many old old things there. Such as Luqman’s first shoe, Luqman hospital ID tag ( 1st ID), my ex-handphone boxes with handsfree kit etc. We compressed several boxes into two only. The rest, we throw away. But I can’t help feeling that we gonna need them sometimes in the future and that makes Ita want to throw more of my old stuffs. I always attach sentimental values to my stuffs, such as my old document bag with lots of scrathes because it fell of the motorbike in 1997. Sometimes I look at my old stuffs and spend some time to go through the memories. Yes, I’m kinda of sentimental person. Ita didn’t like it.

Luqman want to swim in his swimming pool. At 10.30 to be precised coz I remember that time Batman of the future just starting. He’s playing in the pool with two of his power ranger figurine. Sometimes he call me ..” Abahh… man swimmm!”. Moving up and down his feet. I guess he did learn something from his swimming class at the nursery. I just answer it back , “Yeaaaa man swimm.. gooddd!”. While my focus still on Batman of the future. The story is about a tv reporter who handle a high rated gossip program by having most exclusive video shoot. It came out that this guy, has a device that enable him to go thru the walls and unvisible. Later on, he bug the Bat Mobile and caught in tape Batman with his mentor and his real identity...( sambil-sambil kemas baranglah tu.)

Lansung tak keluar rumah. Ingat ke nak keluar juga tetapi hujan lebat mematikan hasrat. Ita buat cekodok cornflake? keras sikit. Patut letak marjerin, barulah lembut. Tengok cerita 'Each Other' TV3, ok jugak cerita tu.

Malam keluar jugak sekejap sebab duit tak de dah dlm wallet. Cari mesin ATM kat Petronas Tmn Lenseng. Sempat lagi singgah kat rumah MekJa sbb Luqman nak jumpa Bella. Dibaginya makan nasi dagang pulak . ok jugak lama dah tak merasa nasi dagang. Dah balik jarang sekali. Tahun lepas aku balik 2 kali je. Tapi balik Johor banyak kali. Tak aci betul kan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, a magnificent phrase

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a lovely society.

Anonymous said...

take a look at our best site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien dangers [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien eating [/url]