Thursday, January 22, 2009



It's been abt three years since I left this blog to further my passion in photography. It has been a great and wonderful journey so far. I have somewhat changed. I am no longer a counselor. I bet, I must change my blog title as well. Change to what I wonder... aku seorang photographer?

My son already in standard 3 and wearing 12yrs old shirt. My 2nd son already 2 years old. Another one is coming in May/June. Hopefully it is a girl. :D




Any recommendation is welcome. :D

3 comments:

Acaii Jawe said...

Slm engku,

Waaaaaaaa banyaknye entry lama engku kat sini,hehee..mesti terkenang kenangan dulu,hehee..alang2 dah ada domain sendiri, buat je satu sub domain pastu import blog ni dalam blog wordpress baru engku,hehee..

Three years is quit a long time though. Wonder whether u still have writing skill anymore,kekeke..

SYCLONE said...

Engku mesti dah kaya. Tiga tahun shotting tuuuu...

D.A.N said...

salam engku..
apa khabo?sayaewa dari yong peng,batu pahat.saya nak tanya skit leh tak?best tak jadi fotografer?saya minat sgt nak jadi fotografer.skrang saya bljar di tingkatan lima.(teknik muar).saya nak tau langkah seterus saya untuk menjadi seorang fotografer.harap engku leh tolong saya.